- 1 box Chicken Helper Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups milk
Step 1 Step 1 Cut chicken.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- If you're lazy like me, buy already cut up "stir fry" chicken.
Step 2 Step 2 Melt butter
Melt butter or margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Step 3 Step 3 Add chicken
Add chicken; cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until outsides turn white.
Step 4 Step 4 Add ingredients
Stir in hot water, milk, Sauce Mix...
Step 5 Step 5 Add pasta
and uncooked Pasta.
Step 6 Step 6 Heat to boiling
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Step 7 Step 7 Reduce heat and simmer
Reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
Step 8 Step 8 Thicken sauce
Remove from heat; uncover (sauce will thicken).
Step 9 Step 9 Eat!
Eat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades